- Demands for the election platform in Germany 20. February 2021
- Meeting with EGP 21. January 2021
- Green Economics Institute’s first annual winter networking day 13. December 2020
- Beyond the bubble: Aging, Solidarity and Covid-19 1. December 2020
- Why Age-friendly Cities are so important for the future? 27. November 2020
TagsAGE Age-friendly City Aging Alternative Assistance Cities Climate Climate Change Corona Economy EGP Elderly Elderly Migrants Election Election 2014 EU EU election Europe experience Finland FYEG Generationenvertrag Germany gesundheit green Green Party Green Seniors Grüne health housing Immigration life expectancy living Mobility Pension Pensions politics Poverty quality Roma Seniors white book White Paper wien Womens Day
Tag Archives: campaigning
Green European Foundation Seminar for EU-Election 2014. With some candidats and campaigners – 3 days in Bruxelles. A lot to learn about Economy, Ecology, Social affairs, structures of Commission, EU-parliament and other issues.