Dear all, I would like to invite you to a very special conference with top-class speakers. Conference-language will be German.
We want lively neighborhoods and good local supplies, new places to meet, new forms of living, barrier-free mobility and modern care and neighborhood concepts, analog and digital – the latter especially now in times of Corona!
Our goal: Age-friendly cities and communities
What still needs to be done for this? How is it going elsewhere?
We discuss this with experts from many other countries and cities. And for the first time, we also have an expert from the World Health Organisation, which founded the network in 2010.
On International World Seniors Day, October 1, 2020, from 4 to 6 p.m.
• Manfred Huber, Regional Office of the World Health Organization, responsible for the network of Age friendly cities and communities, Copenhagen
• Christa Möller-Metzger, member of the Hamburg Parliament Bündnis 90/ Die Grünen, spokeswoman for seniors
• Evelyn Hunziker, Head of the Age Competence Center in Bern (Switzerland), member of the AfC network
• Kordula Schulz-Asche, Member of the Bundestag Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen, spokeswoman for care policy and senior citizens policy, Berlin
• Karin Haist, Körber Foundation, Age and Demography Department, Hamburg
• Kyra Springer, coordinator in the sponsoring association aktiv55plus in Radevormwald, the first AfC city in Germany
• Harald Wölter, member of the GREEN council group in Münster, actively campaigning for AfC recognition for the city
Gabriele Heise will moderate.
The link to participate via Zoom:
Questions or comments can be sent via chat function or by email. Information: email@example.com